Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Friend Told Me That Casey Anthony's Trial Will End With A Hung Jury

As most of you know, I have been following the legal troubles of Casey Anthony now for a long time and I believe she is guilty as sin. That said, recent - a friend told me that he believes that Casey Anthony's murder trial will end in a hung jury.

As my debate with this friend continued, I realized that he might be more tuned into what real world people think in the United States than I do. While I have followed the case of Casey Anthony for months now, he is a more casual observer and sometimes people that are further away from the trees have an ability to see the forest in cases like Casey Anthony's more objectively than people like me.

My friend thinks that Casey Anthony's lawyers will find it easy to locate at least one or two people to sit on her jury that will have problems convicting her of murder. Unfortunately, my friend is basing his opinion on the good looks of Casey Anthony and not her cold heart. In the end, I hope Casey Anthony does not walk on murder charges simple because God blessed her with a pleasing face.

* Casey Anthony News Updates

Title: A Friend Told Me That Casey Anthony's Trial Will End With A Hung Jury
Written: December 28, 2008
Site Feeds: RSS | Atom
2005-2008 © Hutch Report

No comments: