Friday, August 06, 2010

Young Girl Sings Amazing Grace Like No Other

On Friday, I was introduced via an email message from my sister to a young lady by the name of Rhema Marvanne who lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas. As I clicked the play button to listen to Rhema Marvanne sing her version of "Amazing Grace" my expectations were extremely low. However, within a few seconds I was mesmerized by Rhema's voice and by the end of the song I was in tears. Below you may read the quoted text that introduced me to Miss. Rhema Marvanne and her heavenly voice in that email message today.
Rhema Marvanne was born 9/15/02, lost her mother, Wendi Marvanne Voraritskul, to ovarian cancer on November 8, 2008. Rhema lives in Carrollton , TX and attends The Branch Church (Vista Ridge Campus).


You've got to hear this little girl sing!!!


This video was done in Texas around McKinney & Dallas where she lives.


Her mother died before she got to put this together.


Amazing Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment