Tuesday, December 25, 2012

RIP Charles Durning

A great actor passed away today. His name was Charles Durning and he was 90-years-old. I watched Mr. Durning in more movie than I can count and I love the way he made his roles seem completely natural.

Only yesterday, my wife and I watch him in a movie called "Home for the Holiday's". Over the years, that movie has become an annual tradition for us. His portrayal as the father of a family of crazy people brings me to laughter ever time I watch the movie.

While Charles Durning was referred to as a character actor, to me he was always the star of the show when he appeared in a movie. May God bless his family during this time of grief. The world lost a great actor today and I am sad at his passing.



Follow This Blog On Twitter

No comments: