Wednesday, January 09, 2013

0 Dark 30 Osama Bin Laden Movie

My wife and I are looking forward to visiting a local theater to watch the movie "0 Dark 30" this weekend. I hope to learn more about what went on behind the scenes when U.S. Navy Seals killed Americas number one enemy.

There have been documentary type movies already made about the raid to kill Osama Bin Laden, but "0 Dark 30" appears to tell the story in a movie format which should give new life to the major characters. I hope this movie does well at the box office.



Follow This Blog On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting the 'Hutch Report.' If you have enjoyed reading my posts here - I hope you will consider visiting my new site: 'Texas News Blog | Facebook'. It is updated daily with brand new content.

Privacy Policy (Mobile) - Home (Mobile) - Archives (Mobile) - Twitter