Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Rob Ryan Fired By Jerry Jones

I heard tonight that Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones had fired defensive coach Rob Ryan. At this time, it is not clear whether Rob Ryan's dismissal will be just the first or the last of Jerry Jones' so called team improvements.

Personally, I thought Rob Ryan was doing a good job for the Cowboys - so I have a bad feeling about what the team will do next when it comes to changes. The first person I would have fired would have been Tony Romo, but Jerry cannot fire him without paying out millions of dollars for the privilege. More to come, I hope.



Follow This Blog On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting the 'Hutch Report.' If you have enjoyed reading my posts here - I hope you will consider visiting my new site 'Texas News Blog'. It is updated daily with brand new content. Have a great day!

Privacy Policy (Mobile) - Home (Mobile) - Archives (Mobile) - Twitter