Sunday, June 22, 2014

America's Got Talent AGT On Sunday Night



In about an hour, one of my favorite TV shows, America's Got Talent, will be shown on NBC. When Howard Stern first joined the show, I admit to being reluctant as to whether or not he would be a plus or a minus. After a couple of years, I definitely believe he has added to the show – especially since he replaced Piers Morgan who I thought was terrible. Each year, AGT searches the United States looking for people who have talents that might otherwise not be discovered. My favorite year of AGT was the one when Kevin Skinner won the title, even though his career went nowhere after winning such a notable award. There have also been some contestants who were treated very bad by the judges, who I thought were very talented. Usually, those mistakes happen early on – before the public has the chance to start voting. Better close for now, because AGT is coming on TV in about 45 minutes. Enjoy the show, I know I will.

Source: nbc.com

No comments: