Sunday, December 28, 2008

Should A Caylee Anthony Memorial Be Placed Where She Died?

First let me say, that many of the ideas for stories that I write here come from email messages from people like you. Not long ago, I received an email from a regular reader that asked if some kind of memorial marker will be placed at the location where Caylee Anthony's body was found? At the time I received that message I was spending most of my time trying to understand the evidence that was being found by Orange County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. G.

Now that I have had a few days to think about that readers question, I believe it is a good one and in my opinion some kind of memorial should be placed in honor of little Caylee Anthony at the location where her body was found.

From my knowledge of the location where Caylee's killer dumped her body is that it is prone to flooding and more than likely the property of someone that has few uses for it. Even in a flood prone area, renovations can be made to make way for a memorial marker, even if it is something simple like we often times see on the side of highways which are on polls and put up by the state highway department.

* Casey Anthony News Updates

Title: Should A Caylee Anthony Memorial Be Placed Where She Died?
Written: December 28, 2008
Site Feeds: RSS | Atom
2005-2008 © Hutch Report

Hutch Report Archive