Saturday, June 05, 2010

Watch Kevin Skinner's New Video Like It's The Last Goodbye

Click Here to help get Kevin Skinner played on the radio.

"Watch Kevin Skinner's New Video Like It's The Last Goodbye." I received an email from a Kevin Skinner fan yesterday that told me that he had just released his first video. Below, feel free to watch as Kevin Skinner sings his new song called "Like It's the Last Goodbye". When I heard that Kevin had released his debut video, I was excited about how it would sound and I was hoping that his new video would be interesting to watch. I must say that Kevin Skinner knocked it out of the ballpark, once again, with this release. It's so good to see and hear Kevin again. I have written recently about being concerned that he has been out of the spotlight for too long, but after watching his new video - it was well worth the wait. Sit back and enjoy Kevin Skinner's new video "Like It's the Last Goodbye" by using the video box below. And a special thank you to the person who sent me the heads-up about this new video being available to watch online. (Help Kevin Skinner Get Played On The Radio)




Long Ride

Hutch Report Archive