Thursday, May 15, 2014

911 Museum Open For Business In NYC



I can only image the emotion that was felt by close friends and family members who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001 when they entered the 911 Museum for the first time today. Like so many other major events in modern history, I remember where I was and what I was doing when I first heard about the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington D.C.. It's taken a long time to get this memorial built, because of simple raw emotion and some political forces who want to rewrite history. While some changes were made for political reasons in the 911 Museum, most of what remains there is a tribute to the men and women who lost their lives when angry men decided to kill them for no good reason at all. Hopefully, in the near future I will be able to visit this wonderful museum on what I believe is hallowed ground.

Hutch Report Archive