Friday, May 16, 2014

Godzilla Movie Might Be A Fun Choice This Weekend



I must admit I am intrigued by the new Godzilla movie starting this weekend in theaters around the world. Like many folks who live in Japan, I enjoyed watching movies showing huge creatures destroying this planet. Most of the Godzilla type movies I have watched over the years have been pretty bad from a production quality standpoint, but this new one appears to not follow that template. More than likely I will wait a couple of weeks before attempting to find a seat at this new movie. I'm sure theaters everywhere will be packed tonight and probably most of the weekend. That extra time will give me a chance to also see what other people, I trust, say about the content of this movie. As I have gotten older, movies that try to move me politically have lost my interests. However, a good old fashion flick about a huge monster destroying everything in sight - is just what the doctor ordered after a long hard week at work.

Hutch Report Archive