Monday, June 02, 2014

New Season Of Longmire Begins Tonight



Years ago, I stopped watching regular broadcast television simply because the shows were stupid. However, about that same time many cable channels started offering first run prime time shows of their own and they were actually pretty good. One of the shows on cable I like the most is called 'Longmire'. I'm not sure why this program is so interesting to me, but the scenery where it is shot probably has a lot to do with it. Tonight at 9pm Central Time, the new season of 'Longmire' begins. While I love the acting and writing of this series, some of the script plots where the lead character, Sheriff Longmire, finds it necessary to hurt himself in order to get his mind and soul working as one, is a bit out there crazy to me.

Hutch Report Archive